Guide to visiting Dubai in May 2021
Whether you prefer outdoor exploration or indoor activities, you won’t run out of things to do in Dubai. Here are some of the activities you can consider:
1. Visit Dubai Garden Glow – Dubai Garden Glow is an outdoor exhibition showcasing a glow-in-the-dark garden, an ice park, a dinosaur park, and an eco-friendly garden made of recyclable materials. It is one of the best ways to the day’s adventure and exploration, especially for the young ones and the young-at-heart.
2. Drive around Palm Jumeirah – The best way to appreciate the beauty of Dubai’s man-made, palm-tree-shaped island is by looking at it from the above. You can either try a skydiving session or book a helicopter ride. If you’re not comfortable with both, you can always opt to hire a cab or private transfer to drive around the main attractions. When you’re done, you can ask your driver to drop you at an exciting mall in Dubai where you can dine or shop before calling it a day.
3. Relax at Dubai Parks & Resorts – With 4 theme parks in one location, it would be easy for you to find an activity suited to your interests. You can walk around and try different themed rides or cool off in one of the water parks in the area. When you’re done, you can ask about where to shop in Dubai so you can buy souvenirs or the best places to dine nearby.
4. Explore Dubai Shopping Centers – Since restrictions are still in place to prevent the spread of COVID19, not many people are going out to shop, but you may still expect more people to visit shops to buy gifts their loved ones celebrate Eid. Even when the celebrations are over, there may still be those who opted to send late gifts to avoid the crowds. Some are also waiting for the 3 Day Super Sale to get great deals for the items they wish to buy.
5. Visit Mercato Mall – Mercato is home to a comprehensive selection of service outlets, international fashion and lifestyle brands, cafes, and restaurants. With more than 140 shops, cafes/restaurants, and service outlets, it makes shopping in Dubai a memorable and fun experience. You can dine at different cafes and restaurants to try various local and international cuisines or visit various shops to look for souvenirs or gift items.
For more information about shop schedules, restrictions, safety protocols, and other shopping inquiries, you may visit Mercato Mall’s website.