9 Things To Do in Dubai this Month
The Emirate of Dubai offers amazing sights and worldly experiences, so there is something for everyone for sure. While the city is famously known for its grand desert and magnificent Arabian Gulf, it also has amusement parks, beaches, jaw-dropping architectural buildings, and of course, shopping malls. Read on to know the best places to visit in Dubai in January.
- Desert Safari – A visit to Dubai is not complete when a Desert safari is missed. You might need to carry a sweater for warmth if you plan to visit during the month of January. The safari is all about fun and frolic with traditional activities along with a sumptuous feast at the camp.
- Dhow Cruise – If you want to see the best landscapes in the city, then you should hop on a Dhow cruise. Aside from the unique experience you get from riding a Dhow cruise, it also gives you exhilarating views of the city from the boat.
- Attend Dubai Shopping Festival – When visiting Dubai, shopping is one of the things you shouldn’t miss, especially if you are visiting in January as the city celebrates the Dubai Shopping Festival. DSF is an amazing event where you get all the high-end brands at a big discount. In addition to that, there are also lots of food stalls serving delicious treats. Aside from shopping in Dubai during the DSF, there are other activities that excite people around the city. These activities include watching fireworks, film festivals, entertainment shows, concerts, Live carnivals and what not!
- Visit the Global Village – The Global village is a festival park where you see the culture around the world envisioned in various forms. The theme-based park aims to bring together extraordinary people from around the globe to inspire wonder and redefine cultural experiences.
- Visit Dubai Miracle Garden – Dubai Miracle Garden is a perfect example of flowers growing in the desert. You will be amazed to see different kinds of flowers growing in the garden. Visiting the Miracle Garden is definitely one of the best things to do in Dubai.
- Visit JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence) – Located in the heart of ‘new Dubai’, JBR is one of the busiest and liveliest places in the city which makes it quite hard to imagine that the area was once a quiet, sandy piece of coastline.
- Visit Dubai Frame – Dubai frame is the world’s largest frame. It offers spectacular views of the Emirate’s past and present. It is also a symbol of celebration of Dubai’s history, from its humble beginnings to its current glamor and prestige.
- Watch DSF 2021 Fireworks – The fireworks show during the Dubai Shopping Festival are spectacular featuring splashing vibrant colors across the Dubai skyline. Try to catch a clear spot where you’ll get a good view of the show in the evening.
- Visit Mercato Mall – Located on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai’s Jumeirah 1 district, Mercato is home to more than 140 shops and service outlets. It prides itself in offering shoppers a wide variety of international fashion and lifestyle brands, a comprehensive selection of service outlets and a mouth-watering choice of cafes and restaurants.
For more information about the mall and its shops, as well as the list of entertainment in Mercato during DSF, visit their website at https://mercatoshoppingmall.com/