11 Must-try Indoor Destinations and Activities When In UAE
With the summer officially started in the UAE, it is time to say goodbye to outdoor activities. Fortunately, there are numerous indoor activities and destinations in Dubai that will keep everyone entertained for hours.
Furthermore, most of the shopping malls in the Emirates, including Mercato mall, have dedicated activity areas. If shopping is your idea of indoor fun, then shopping malls in Dubai got you covered! So, sit back, relax and enjoy the cool indoors and don’t miss out on your fun summer activities!
The following are the top must-try indoor activities/destinations in the UAE.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo – The 10-million liter tank is filled with different kinds of marine life. The place offers different activities such as feeding stingrays and swimming with sharks.
- iFly Dubai – iFly Dubai lets you experience flying. A mix of skydiving and bungee jumping, iFly Dubai lets you defy gravity inside a vertical wind tunnel. So, if you are looking for some fun things to do in Dubai, visiting this place should definitely be on your list.
- Bowling at the Dubai Bowling Centre – After a few months of completely renovating the whole Centre, Dubai Bowling Centre is now home to a bowling alley, and a gaming arcade. Go with family and friends and let the good times roll!
- A day at Fun City, Mercato Mall – Fun City is the perfect place for kids 1-12 years old. This children activity center offers a platform to children for social interactions and active place in a safe and conveniently accessed location. Fun City is located at Mercato Mall, one of the best malls in Dubai.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure – This theme park is the only indoor theme park in Dubai. It consists of thrilling rides with Marvel experiences, Power Puff girls in the Cartoon network zone, and more! You can also enjoy the Velociraptor and Predator roller coasters in the Lost Valley.
- Smash Room – Smash room offers an entire wide room where you can smash things! A lot of people find it the best and fun way to deal with anger management issues, and a great alternative to throwing your phone at a wall! The Smash Room lets you throw or break everything you see.
- Hub Zero – This place is best for older kids and those who are young at heart! Visitors can enjoy video game experiences with 4D rides and VR games. It also includes rides and a climbing zone in City Walk.
- Dubai Butterfly Garden – Though neighboring Dubai Miracle Garden closes over the hot summer months, you can still continue to enjoy The Butterfly Garden all year round. The place has around 18,000 fluttering creatures to keep you entertained.
- X-Park at Bounce Dubai – Bounce Dubai is the city’s largest trampoline park. It offers various activities from zip lining and bouldering to jumping off walls and swinging on bars.
- Shopping – There is nothing you cannot buy in Dubai shopping malls. From gold jewelry to electronics, the city is packed with a lot of malls-built side-by-side. During the hot summer months, shopping malls in the city provide a refuge from the intense heat outside. In line with this, shopping malls also offer a whole lot more than just shops. They have great dining options as well as numerous entertainments for children.
- Mountain Extreme – Mountain Extreme is an indoor climbing and bouldering facility. During the weekends, the facility run children’s classes and collaborative games to emphasize teamwork, leadership skills, and goal setting in a dynamically fun and supportive environment
The fun doesn’t stop as the temperature rise in the UAE. Reserve a day to enjoy the seemingly endless options for indoor activities with your entire family.